HIMSS Mississippi Chapter
Representing the State of Mississippi, the HIMSS Mississippi Chapter provides a place for HIMSS members who want to play an active role in improving the future of health through opportunities to connect, collaborate and learn. Our members range from students to CEOS, and represent health and healthcare organizations across the ecosystem.
Take advantage of local resources to further your professional development, including:
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Solution sharing
- Educational opportunities
HIMSS Mississippi Chapter supports its members through information and technology education, resources, professional networking and events including:
- An engaged Board of Directors representing a wide-range of organizations, experience, expertise, and backgrounds (e.g., clinical, administrative, IT, education, public, and private sector)
- Opportunities to volunteer on our Board sub-committees: Membership, Sponsorship, Communications, and Programs & Education
- Connecting online through social media outlets.
- Ongoing collaboration with the Alabama and Louisiana Chapters to plan, organize and sponsor the Gulf Coast (GC3) HIMSS regional conference.
- Hosting an annual Health IT Spring Conference
- Opportunity to participate in periodic networking events throughout the state.
- Promoting chapter sponsors.
- Collaboration with other professional organizations such as MSHIMA.
- Inspiring students through chapter involvement.
Build a solid foundation in health information and technology and hone your ability to lead through education and advancement opportunities tailored specifically for HIMSS members in our region.
Access information and technology-focused education for cross-sector collaboration, dialogue and progress. Join us for unmatched education and networking opportunities that have the power to facilitate through our exclusive chapter events.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us.